- Casual hours on Monday, Wednesday, Friday & some Saturdays, plus leave cover
- Successful Practice, with a friendly team and opportunities to learn and grow
- Immediate start available for the right candidate at a great location!
As a casual Dental Assistant, it is expected that the successful candidate will be a great team player with flexibility to work weekdays, evenings and Saturdays to meet the practice requirements. Your primary responsibilities will be chairside assisting and sterilisation when required, including as a Floating DA to assist and prepare rooms for three Dentists
Casual hours will be as rostered and will likely include Monday, Wednesday, Friday and some Saturdays, with the expectation for casual opportunities extending to cover for annual and sick leave absences at the Practice.
Ideally we are seeking an experienced Dental Assistant, however we are open to employing a trainee dental assistant who is keen to learn and start a career in the dental industry.
To be successful in the role you will:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to establish a rapport with new and existing patients
- Have at least 12months experience with chairside assisting and sterilisation
- Be a team player, well presented, organised and have a can-do attitude
- Experience with Oasis software is a must
- Have a Cert 3 in Dental Assisting (preferable)
- Have availability on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, as well as additional days as required
This is a great casual opportunity! Apply now by forwarding your resume including details of your skills, experience and availability.
Please note this ad has been placed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be forwarded to the practice directly.