- Join a dynamic business with a strong industry reputation
- Develop yourself within an experienced, professional and close-knit team
- Expand your 1-1 business coaching and training experience
Our business was born and bred in Sydney, and we've been working with and supporting small business owners and their teams for over 25 years. We’re focused on our niche, and we're highly respected within the industry we serve. Whilst our main client base is in Australia and NZ, our business also extends internationally. Our team is experienced, professional and close-knit.
Please see www.primepractice.com.au for more info.
The role requires you to provide regular business coaching/consulting and virtual training to our clients who are seeking business growth and team development. You will take ownership of the relationship with the client and become a trusted adviser, with client retention being integral to the role.
We’ll be relying on your:
- Passion for developing leadership skills and enhancing team dynamics
- Capacity to build strong, long-term business relationships
- Reliance on established systems, strategies, and processes to grow successful and profitable businesses
- Experience analysing business financials and KPI’s in order to identify gaps and opportunities and initiate improvements to maximise results.
- Ability to inspire clients to make positive changes, hold them accountable, and to have honest and tough conversations.
- Qualifications in Business Coaching, Learning & Development and/or Psychology (highly desirable).
Please forward your resume and covering letter detailing your Business coaching/Consultation experience, along with your days of availability per month as a contractor.