- Full-time and part-time options with strong income earning potential
- Shops and cafés on the doorstep, with the beach only a 5-minute drive away
- Existing patient base with opportunity to build further
About the Practice
ABC Dental is a patient-focused practice committed to providing an empathetic, attentive, and professional approach to dental care. The highly qualified and passionate dental team not only offers general dental care but also specialist services to assist with the patients’ needs. All practices are fitted with cutting-edge technology, including CEREC and CBCT.
About the role
This role provides an opportunity to work either full-time or part-time at the Warringah Mall practice. You will have an opportunity to start immediately and build the existing patient base further. The role has established patient books and is in a great location, with shops, cafes, public transport and the beach all close by.
The successful candidate will have:
- A recognised dental degree with a current AHPRA registration
- Preferably a minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Clinical competence in all areas of general dentistry
- Great communication skills with a strong patient-focus
- Cerec and D4W experience (preferred)
This is a great opportunity, too good to miss!! Please forward your resume detailing your experience.
Please note this ad has been placed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be forwarded to the practice directly.