- Part time Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- Well established books, strong income potential, long term opportunities
- Close to public transport, shops and restaurants
Ashgrove Dental are well respected for our team of friendly, highly qualified dentists and dental assistants. We treat our patients like they are part of our family and take dental health very seriously while offering a caring and holistic approach to dentistry and overall health.
We require an additional dentist to work part time each week on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. The ideal candidate will be focused on a long-term opportunity, be patient-focused with competency in all areas of general dentistry and on providing on providing a high-quality service. You will require excellent communication and time management skills with the ability to build patient rapport and trust easily.
The successful candidate will have a welcoming, compassionate manner with patients, willing to listen to them to ensure optimum care is provided.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Current APHRA registration and relevant insurances are pre-requisite.
- Unlimited working rights for Australia, with 2 years of Australian experience as a Dentist
- A warm welcoming manner and the ability to quickly build rapport with people
- Have excellent communication and patient management skills
- Ability to maintain accurate and detailed clinical records
- Be a team player, with a willingness to listen, learn and grow both professionally and personally
Please forward your resume detailing your skills and experience.
Please note this role has been listed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be sent directly to the practice.