- Part time over 4 days a week between 8am-8pm Monday to Friday
- New owners, professional team, easy access to public transport
- Well established books, strong income potential, long term opportunities
Our professional team are happy and dedicated to high quality dentistry outcomes for patients in this well-established community practice.
Mermaid Waters is centrally located on the Gold Coast with easy access to the beach and its surf! Cafes and restaurants abound in this great close-knit community. There are plenty of parks, bike paths, sporting groups and facilities available. A great lifestyle!
The successful candidate will have a welcoming, compassionate manner with patients, willing to listen to them to ensure optimum care is provided. The role requires an experienced dentist for 4 days per week, ideally with some flexibility to work across Monday to Friday 8am-8pm to meet the patient requirements.
You will require excellent communication and time management skills with the ability to build patient rapport and trust easily. You will have a caring and friendly personality, with a willingness and drive to succeed. You must be confident to work independently in all areas of general dentistry.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
- At least 5 years practical experience and clinically competent in all areas of general dentistry.
- Current APHRA registration and relevant insurances are pre-requisite.
- A willingness to listen, learn and grow both professionally and personally
- Ability to maintain accurate and detailed clinical records
- Be a team player and have great interpersonal skills
This is a fantastic opportunity. Interested? Please forward your resume detailing your skills and experience, along with your availability.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please note this role has been listed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be sent directly to the practice.