- Full time role - large and expanding existing patient base.
- Professional, friendly team with a great lifestyle on offer.
- Great location, relocation and accommodation assistance available.
Vincentia Dental SmileCo is based on the beautiful South Coast in Vincentia, Jervis Bay. With over 30 years of established presence, we pride ourselves on delivering excellence in service. We provide our patients a range of services in a comfortable and relaxing environment.
Our current dentists have many years of clinical experience and are happy to help and support not so experienced dentists transition into our practice. The dental assistants and front desk team are highly experienced and motivated in the success of the practice.
The various treatments offered at the practice are general check-ups and prophylaxis, minor and major restorations, crown and bridgework, removable prosthodontics, dental implant placement and restoration, clear aligners, sleep apnoea therapy and more.
This is a long-term opportunity for an experienced, patient-focused dentist who is competent in all areas of general dentistry. You will require excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build patient rapport and trust easily.
The successful candidate will have a welcoming, compassionate manner with patients, willing to listen to them to ensure optimum care is provided. With busy books, the right candidate will jump straight into a very productive role.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Current AHPRA registration and full insurances, with full working rights for Australia
- At least 2 years of experience working as a Dentist with high clinicals skills and standards.
- Excellent communication skills and be patient focused.
- Competency in all areas of general dentistry and an ability to maintain accurate, detailed clinical records.
- To be a great team player with excellent patient management skills.
- To be COVID vaccinated and be ready to make the move to achieve a work/life balance.
Interested? Please forward your resume detailing your skills and experience, along with your availability.
Please note this role has been listed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be sent directly to the practice.