- Full time roles - large existing patient base
- Professional, friendly team
- Strong income building potential AUD80,000 to AUD100,000 per annum
About our Practices:
Vincentia Dental SmileCo is based on the beautiful South Coast in Vincentia, Jervis Bay. With over 30 years of established presence, we pride ourselves on delivering excellence in service. We provide our patients a range of services in a comfortable and relaxing environment.
SmileCo located in Norwood is a 13-chair proactive, modern, and friendly practice, in a well-established community, dedicated to high quality dentistry outcomes for their patients.
Riverside No Gap Dental is in Launceston has a riverside location with panoramic views, walking trails aplenty, museums and vineyards. In a beautiful location with an inexpensive lifestyle away from the frantic pace! We have a well-established, modern, and family based general practice, with a supportive and close-knit management and team.
Our current dentists have many years of clinical experience and are happy to help a not so experienced dentist transition into our practices. The dental assistants and front desk team are highly experienced and motivated in the success of the practice.
The various treatments offered at the practices are general check-ups and prophylaxis, minor and major restorations, crown and bridgework, removable prosthodontics, dental implant placement and restoration, clear aligners, sleep apnoea therapy and more
About the Role:
This is a long-term opportunity for an experienced, patient-focused dentist who is competent in all areas of general dentistry. You will require excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build patient rapport and trust easily.
The successful candidate will have a welcoming, compassionate manner with patients, willing to listen to them to ensure optimum care is provided. With busy books, the right candidate will jump straight into a very productive role.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A recognised dental degree with current AHPRA registration and full insurances
- Full working rights for Australia or visa sponsorship is available for the right candidate.
- Have at least 2 years of experience working as a Dentist with high clinicals skills and standards.
- Excellent communication skills and be patient-focused
- To be competent in all areas of general dentistry including crown and bridge, dentures (oral surgery would be highly regarded)
- To be a great team player with excellent patient management skills
- The ability to maintain accurate and detailed clinical records
- To be COVID vaccinated
- To be ready to make the move to achieve a work/life balance and commence as soon as possible
Interested? Please forward your resume detailing your skills and experience, along with your availability.
Please note this role has been listed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be sent directly to the practice.