- Full-time or part-time option available with strong income building potential
- Easy access, with parking available
- Opportunity for Professional Development and to expand existing patient base
About the Practice
ABC Dental is a patient-focused practice committed to providing an empathetic, attentive, and professional approach to dental care. The highly qualified and passionate dental team not only offers general dental care but also specialist services to assist with the patients’ needs. All practices are fitted with cutting-edge technology, including CEREC and CBCT.
About the role
This role provides an opportunity to work either full-time or part-time at the Miranda practice. You will have an opportunity to start immediately and build on the existing patient base.
The ideal candidate will be competent in all areas of general dentistry and be committed to providing a high-quality service. You will have the ability to build patient rapport and trust easily. The successful candidate will have a caring and friendly personality, with a willingness and drive to succeed. Days of work are negotiable.
The successful candidate will have:
- A recognised dental degree with current AHPRA registration and insurances in place
- Preferably a minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Competency in all areas of general dentistry
- Great communication and time management skills with a strong patient-focus
- Cerec and D4W experience (preferred)
This is your new role if you are seeking an established patient base in a stable environment with opportunity for professional growth and earning potential!
Do not miss this opportunity! Please forward your resume detailing your experience.
Please note this ad has been placed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be forwarded to the practice directly.