- Monday - Friday, full days or Part Time hours negotiable
- Strong income building potential, development and support available
- Modern practice with latest equipment and a great team
The Practice is fully computerised, with each Treatment Room having an Intra-oral Camera, Digital X-rays and Rotary Endodontic System. In addition, there is a CBCT, a CAD-CAM scanner and Mill on the premises and a Diagno-cam shared between the Rooms.
Based on the Coral Coast, Geraldton is approximately 4.5 hours driving from Perth or a short 50-minute flight. Geraldton is all about the lifestyle! A great climate, beautiful beaches, great cafés, restaurants, bars and nightlife along with arts and culture – there is always something to do in this regional city.
About the Offer:
This experienced Dentist role would suit someone who is professional, friendly, sincere, open to working with a variety of people and has some Private Practice experience. However new graduates are welcome to apply as ongoing training and mentoring will be available.
The successful candidate will be offered one month’s accommodation, should they need to relocate to Geraldton. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build patient rapport and trust easily.
Your manner will be welcoming and compassionate, willing to listen to patients to ensure optimum care is provided. Ideally suited to an experienced dentist but new Grads welcome to apply.
To be successful in this role you will be:
- A qualified Dentist with current AHPRA registration and full insurances in order
- Able to adapt to change and be flexible when required
- Highly professional, able to work well with a team
- Some experience/training in Orthodontics and/or Implants is desirable but not essential
- Clinically competent and a great team player
- A competent Dental Software user.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply with your resume ensuring details of your skills and experience meet the requirements listed above.
Please note this role has been listed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be sent directly to the practice.