- Full Time as rostered across Monday to Saturday, great hourly rate
- Welcoming team, ongoing professional development opportunities
- Modern, state-of-the-art practice close to transport links, shops and cafes
The team at Dental Holistix, believe that good oral health is integral to overall wellbeing and ensure the provision of integrative dental services through personalised care.
As you will often be the first and last point of contact with our patients, your role and the service you provide is enormously important!
This role will have a significant level of interaction with our patients and will include welcoming them to our practice, assisting with phone queries, treatment plans and coordinating treatment needs. Your duties will include tasks such as reviewing upcoming implant, orthodontic, cosmetic and sedation cases, and complex treatment plans to confirm all equipment and logistics.
Other additional main responsibilities will include:
- Management of the appointment book, scheduling and reconfirmation of appointments
- Attending to incoming and outgoing communications including referrals and reports
- General reception duties
- Working within our highly experienced team in a way that facilitates effective communication, teamwork and high clinical standards.
- Have a strong background in administration and customer service,
- Have exceptional interpersonal and time management skills
- Have a warm and welcoming approach, able quickly build rapport with patients
- Be highly efficient and organised, with the ability to lead and motivate others
- Deliver the highest level of patient service and care
- Have sound clinical dental knowledge
- Be a team player with initiative and an excellent work ethic
- Have EXACT dental software experience although we are willing to train the right candidate
We look forward to receiving your resume detailing your skills and experience.
Applicants must be able to work permanently in NZ and currently have full working approval and registration.
Please note this role has been listed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be sent directly to the practice for review.