This is a great opportunity for an experienced dental receptionist to join our team at a prestigious, well-established and busy boutique practice located in Randwick with a vibrant, friendly team.
We are a multi-provider dental practice that provides comprehensive oral health services in one convenient location. We offer high quality dentistry with advanced technology for all ages to dramatically enhance the patients’ health and quality of life.
Our new full-time receptionist will require a happy disposition and be motivated to provide our patients with a warm welcome every time they visit. Hours of work are expected to be Monday to Friday 9:30am – 5pm; and Saturday 8am – 3pm (alternate).
Your role includes scheduling appointments, processing payments, telephone enquiries and interacting with patients to make them feel safe and comfortable. You will have the ability to maintain and implement front office policies and procedures.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Have good communication skills with a strong work ethic
- Be passionate about dentistry and dedicated to providing the best experience for our patients
- Have great personal presentation, be professional and able to prioritise your work
- Be a team player, enjoy a busy environment and be willing to learn and grow
- Ideally have previous experience as a Dental Receptionist with D4W
Apply Now! If you believe this is the role for you, please forward your resume and covering letter detailing your experience.
Please note this role has been listed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be sent to the practice.