- Part-time 3 days/week (Tues-Thurs), existing patient base and good hourly rate
- Great location close to transport links, shops and cafes
- Modern practice, state of the art equipment with a great professional team
About the Practice:
Dental Fresh has a multidisciplinary team of practitioners and support staff who offer a comprehensive, fully coordinated approach to our patients and their treatment requirements. Dental Fresh aim to exceed every patients’ expectation, providing a dental experience that makes patients smile.
About the Role:
This is a great opportunity for a patient-focused Hygienist to work in a part-time role 3 days a week on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, with a supportive and experienced team. The role will initially be a maternity cover contract, with the possibility at the conclusion of expanding the hygiene books to allow for ongoing hours to be offered.
Tasks will include disclosing gel for paediatric hygiene patients, in-chair whitening, implant maintenance and minor procedures for paediatric patients.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Be a qualified hygienist or OHT, with current APHRA registration and EPA Licence
- Be motivated, caring and passionate about your role, with an interest in education
- Be a team player with strong communication skills
- Be computer-literate, D4W experience preferred
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Be patient-focused, able to build positive relationships with patients, with a particular talent for putting children at ease for treatment.
- Prime Practice knowledge is desirable
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply below with your cover letter and resume.
Please note this role has been listed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be sent directly to the practice.