- Full, Part Time & Casual options across weekdays, evenings and Saturdays
- A great opportunity to learn and grow in friendly professional teams
- Immediate start available for the right candidate
Our Practices understand the demands of today’s lifestyle and have focused on providing convenience to our patients in a relaxed atmosphere. Our Practices have the latest equipment and services to deliver quality family dentistry and flexible appointment times.
Dental Assistant roles are an integral part of the team and responsibilities will include providing excellent customer service to our patients and chairside assisting requirements for the practice. For these roles you must be available to work as rostered across all days of the week, extended trading hours including weekends.
The Dental Assistant candidates will need to be experienced or be willing to be trained in all aspects of the role.
All candidates will be great team players, passionate and keen to learn. The main responsibilities for the role will include:
- Chairside assisting
- Sterilisation and infection control
- Preparing patients and facilities for dental treatment
- Have excellent communication skills, be well organised with a strong work ethic
- Have the ability to quickly build rapport with new and existing patients
- Be well presented, flexible and reliable, with a can-do attitude
- Ideally be experienced in chairside assisting with a commitment to sterilisation standards
- Knowledge of D4W software an advantage
Interested? Please forward your resume detailing your skills and experience.
Please note this ad has been placed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be forwarded to the practice directly.