- Full time hours - 9-day fortnight, lovely modern practice. No Weekends!
- A great opportunity to learn and grow in friendly professional teams
- Immediate start available (part time and trainees will be considered)
Contemporary Smiles is a very busy general dental practice with BIG plans. We strive to deliver the best possible dental care to all our patients, and we take pride in providing fabulous service throughout their whole experience at Contemporary Smiles. We offer our patients the clinical excellence of the latest dental techniques and technology. We treat each of our patients like we would our own family. That's why we are big on service and strive to make every visit to our practice a great experience.
The dental assistant role is an integral part of the team and responsibilities will include providing excellent customer service to our patients and chairside assisting requirements for the practice. Dental Assistant candidates will need to be experienced or be willing to be trained in all aspects of the role with a strong commitment to the dental industry.
For this role ideally you will be looking to work full time and be available to work as rostered across all days of the week Monday to Friday. However if you are seeking part time work and believe you meet the criteria, please send through your resume for consideration. All candidates will be great team players, passionate and keen to learn. The main responsibilities for the role will include:
- Chairside assisting
- Sterilisation and infection control
- Preparing patients and facilities for dental treatment
- Have excellent communication skills, be well organised with a strong work ethic
- Have the ability to quickly build rapport with new and existing patients
- Be well presented, flexible and reliable, with a can-do attitude
- Ideally be experienced in chairside assisting with a commitment to sterilisation standards
- Knowledge of Exact software an advantage
Interested? Please forward your resume detailing your skills and experience.
Please note this ad has been placed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be forwarded to the practice directly.