- Full time and part time roles, Monday - Saturday as rostered 8am-8.30pm
- Great team and location, easy access to public transport
- Long term opportunity, professional development, great hourly rate
Dainty Dental care is a family dentistry based in Bayswater & Boronia providing a range of modern dentistry services for the whole family. Our expert dental professionals have been delivering high quality dental care since 2010, working across a range of immediate and long-term dental & oral health needs. You will be joining a team of dedicated professionals who are committed to providing our patients with an exceptional service.
We have two roles available for both a Full Time and Part time Dental Assistant to join our team. We are looking for professional, mature minded Dental Assistants who will offer support in chairside, steri and occasionally front office. Ongoing professional development courses are encouraged for all our team, with opportunity to grow into managerial roles in the future.
You will have a desire to deliver exceptional service and care and a willingness to learn and contribute to the team. You will have a friendly and positive attitude, with great presentation and strong interpersonal skills. High attention to detail in all aspects of the role is required as is the availability to work some evenings and Saturdays.
Essential qualifications for the role are:
- Certificate 3 in Dental Assisting and prior experience in a dental setting
- Able to provide current Immunisation status for practice accreditation purposes
- A current first aid/ CPR certificate or be willing to obtain one before job commencement
- Current working with children's check and police clearance certificate
- Be an Australian permanent resident/citizen or have an unrestricted working visa.
Please send your resume detailing your dental assistant skills and experience. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please note this role has been listed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be sent directly to the practice.