- Full Time Monday- Friday, casual options available, with a great hourly rate
- Positive, closely knit team, with professional development
- Modern practice in a great, convenient location
Our Practice provides a modern, relaxing, and comfortable environment. The team of highly experienced and caring Dental professionals are dedicated to providing the best dental service to their patients.
The Dental Assistant role involves chairside assisting, sterilisation and associated administration tasks. You will be caring and compassionate towards all our patients as you support our clinical team of both dentists and oral health therapists. You will have Dental Assisting experience, ideally with a Cert III.
Full time hours and days of work will be as rostered and this will be discussed in further detail at interview but will primarily be across Monday to Friday, with an occasional Saturday if required. Our practice hours are currently 8am-6pm Monday to Thursday, 8am-5pm Fridays. Applicants seeking casual work will also be considered.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A bubbly outgoing personality, enthusiastic and reliable
- A commitment to providing exceptional service and care
- Excellent communication skills
- A willingness to learn and to support the team
- At least 6 months experience as a Dental Assistant
All applications treated with confidentiality.
Please note this ad has been placed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be forwarded to the practice directly.