- Part time 3-4 days a week, Thursday and Saturday a must!
- Conveniently located in Penrith, close to public transport
- Small, busy, growing dental practice
Our close-knit team understands how important teeth are to overall health, appearance and self-confidence and are committed to providing the highest quality of dental care in an atmosphere that is friendly, supportive and relaxed.
Our friendly team of dental professionals spend time with each patient finding out what matters to them and customising treatments to meet their individual needs.
The role is part time with Thursdays and Saturdays a must, additional days are negotiable for the right candidate. There may be opportunity in the future to extend the role to full time.
In this role you will be primarily working as a Dental Assistant in the Orthodontics area, as well as assisting the dentists on all aspects of general dentistry. You are required to have completed the Cert 3 in Dental Assisting and either have experience in Orthodontics or be prepared to upskill to support the dentist.
In addition, you will:
- Have excellent communication skills and a positive working attitude
- Enjoy interacting and assisting patients and be keen to provide 5-star customer service
- Have the willingness to take the initiative and think outside the box
- Be self-directed and able to work autonomously, as well work within a team
- Ideally have a working knowledge of D4W and be comfortable with all chair-side assisting duties
Interested? Please forward your resume including details on how your skills match the criteria listed above. Only candidates meeting the role requirements are encouraged to apply.
Please note this role has been listed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be sent directly to the practice.