- Full Time Monday to Thursday 8:15am to 5:15pm, good hourly rate
- Modern practice, close to public transport. A great place to work!
- Successful Practice, with a friendly team and opportunities to learn and grow
Mona Vale Dental is a busy, state of the art practice and as Northern Sydney's only Digital Smile Design Clinic, provides a wide range of treatments and smile rehabilitations. This is an opportunity to join one of the most highly skilled dental teams and help provide exceptional, state of the art dentistry and customer service.
In this role you will be working full time over Monday to Thursday (8:15am to 5:15pm), your main responsibilities will be chairside assistance, sterilisation and some general administrative duties of the practice. The position will ideally suit someone looking for a long-term career in the dental industry and to play an integral role within the team.
You will be confident, mature, friendly and have an enthusiastic manner towards your role and our practice.
The successful applicant will:
- Have excellent communication skills, be well organised with a can-do attitude
- Be a great team player and flexible to assist others when required
- Have the willingness to learn and grow in the role
- Have an ability to build rapport with patients and colleagues
- Ideally have knowledge of Dental 4 Windows software
If you believe this is the role for you, please forward your resume detailing your skills and experience.
Please note this role has been listed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be sent to the practice.