- Exciting full-time role, Monday to Friday . No weekends!
- Great location in Oatley, 20 min from the CBD near Georges River
- Ample street parking, competitive salary and development available
CFS Dental is located in the leafy garden suburb of Oatley in southern Sydney surrounded by the Georges River. A modern, state of the art, fully computerised Dental Practice, CFS Dental offers high quality comprehensive dentistry and preventive care to all patients.
The Practice team prides themselves on a reputation for integrity and patient care, created with the help of a dedicated team who enjoy working together, supporting and trusting each other. CFS Dental is a family-focused practice and invests in the team’s professional development through regular attendance of workshops.
You will be a friendly, bubbly person who is empathetic, caring and loves building relationships with patients and fellow team members. An interest in social media would be a bonus!
You will enhance the team by delivering exceptional patient care and be comfortable with some reception duties, including answering phones. This is a full-time role with hours across Monday – Friday, however if you are interested in only 3-4 days per week this can be discussed at interview.
What is needed to succeed in this role:
- Experience as a Dental Assistant in Australia, minimum 12 months
- Certificate in Dental Assisting and experience with D4W
- A confident, mature, friendly and enthusiastic manner
- Professional and immaculate presentation and etiquette
- Honest, reliable and passionate
Only short listed candidates will be contacted by the practice.
Please note this role has been listed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be sent directly to the practice.