- Regular hours Monday to Friday 8.30-5.30 with occasional Saturday's as rostered.
- Good hourly rate, close to transport links and community facilities.
- Rewarding career, filled with fun and support including development.
Lifelong Dental offer a full range of preventive treatments using the latest techniques & equipment. Our dental team includes expert dentists, hygienists and dental therapists who are able to offer premium dental care. We have a warm, welcoming environment where patients are cared for, not only with exceptional dentistry but with unparalleled customer service.
The Dental Assistant role is full time, with one RDO per month. The practice is open Monday to Friday and hours are rostered as required. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a successful supportive practice.
As a Dental Assistant, you will be required for clinical chairside assisting, including sterilisation, some admin and working with Exact. You will assist for dentists, hygienists and Oral Health Therapists in a complete mix of general dental including orthodontics. Our team is friendly, supportive and hardworking. We are offering great development opportunities and support and a good hourly rate.
To truly excel in this role, you will:
- Be passionate in delivering care to our patients and team.
- Be a good listener with strong attention to detail.
- Be willing to learn with an interest in ongoing development.
- Be a great team player and an ability to quickly establish rapport with patients.
- Be friendly and reliable with a good work ethic and a can-do attitude.
If this opportunity sounds like the role for you then please apply with your resume detailing your passion, skills and experience for dental assisting to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not contact the practice directly.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further consideration.