We are a modern and busy private practice seeking a highly competent and experienced Dental Assistant to join our expanding professional, friendly team.
Bellevue Hill Dental is a well-established family practice, based in the heart of the Eastern Suburbs close to everything including public transport and only a 10-minute walk to Bondi Junction. We value trust and relationships and believe that when a patient chooses us, we are starting a long-term relationship built on mutual respect and quality dental work. Our business emphasis is on restorative, cosmetic, orthodontics and implant dentistry.
The Dental Assistant will provide chairside assistance to the dentist, treatment co-ordination, and completion of sterilisation to a high standard along with some basic reception duties. You will have an empathetic and caring approach to towards all patients, with excellent people skills to assist in creating a quality experience. Your experience will have been gained over at least 2 years as a dental assistant, with a Cert III preferred.
The role is full time over 4 days Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 7.30am-6pm. The Practice is offering you:
- An attractive and competitive salary
- A friendly team environment, with full induction/training provided
- An accredited Dental Practice with a long-standing team
- Support and development to allow you to excel in your role
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- A confident, outgoing, friendly approach with excellent personal presentation
- A passion for dentistry and an ability to quickly build rapport with patients
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail and a commitment to quality in your work
- Be able to use initiative and prioritise tasks, be reliable and efficient
- Be able to follow sterilisation processes to a high standard
- Computer literacy with Oasis preferred, Prime Practice experience desirable
This is a long-term career opportunity; applicants must be able to work permanently in Australia and currently have full working approval. No holiday visa applicants will be considered.
If you are ready for a new challenge, please forward your resume detailing your experience and skills. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note this role has been listed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be sent directly to the practice.