- Two roles - one Full time, one Part time - both with Saturdays a must!
- Conveniently located in Penrith, close to public transport
- Small, busy, growing privately owned dental practice with a great team!
About the Practice
Our team understands how important teeth are to overall health, appearance and self-confidence and are committed to providing the highest quality of dental care in an atmosphere that is friendly, supportive and relaxed.
Our team of dental professionals spend time with each patient finding out what matters to them and customising treatments to meet their individual needs.
About the role
The Dental Assistant role is full-time with Saturdays as a must, working days negotiable for the right candidate. The successful candidate will be very comfortable with chair-side assisting, with duties including assisting the dentists on all aspects of general dentistry, completing steri, as well as general reception duties as required.
The combined Dental Receptionist/Dental Assistant role is part time with Saturdays a must and other days to be discussed and confirmed. The role includes all reception duties including assisting patients, completing bookings, telephone and payment tasks, there may be some chairside assistance completed but this will depend on the candidate and circumstances.
To be successful in the role you will:
- Have at least 2 years of dental experience
- Have excellent communication skills and a positive working attitude
- Enjoy interacting and assisting patients and be keen to provide a 5-star service
- Have solid experience with D4W (essential)
- Have a Certificate 3 in Dental Assisting (preferable)
- Have the willingness to take the initiative and think outside the box
- Be self-directed and be able to work autonomously, as well as within a team environment
Interested? Please forward your resume including details on how your skills match the criteria listed above. Only candidates meeting the role requirements and required experience are encouraged to apply.
Please note this role has been listed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be sent directly to the practice.