- Full time and casual hours available (Monday - Saturday) Day and evening work
- Great team and location, close to public transport with parking also available
- Available to experienced and non-experienced, training provided
Located in Armadale, the practice has easy accessibility to public transport and onsite parking. We provide patients with the very latest general dental, cosmetic, orthodontic and implant treatment services. You will be joining a team of dedicated professionals who are committed to providing our patients with an exceptional service.
We have two roles available for both a Full Time and Casual Dental Assistant to join our team. We are looking for vibrant and engaging Dental Assistants who can think on their feet and work a varied role, offering support in chairside, steri and occasionally front office.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Clinical chairside assistance
- Room preparation, including infection control procedures
- Sterilising and instrument processing
- Patient care and management
- Patient records maintenance
- Assisting front office when required
What we are looking for
- Desire to deliver exceptional service and care
- Willingness to learn and contribute to the team
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Great presentation and strong interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail in all aspects of the role
- Availability to work some evenings and Saturdays
To apply for this position please send your resume and cover letter including your availability. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please note this role has been listed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be sent directly to the practice.