We are looking for a dental assistant/front office coordinator to join our team of oral health professionals at our practice in in Mount Colah.
Our dental practices are located in the outer Northern Sydney Suburbs of Mount Colah and the Northern Suburb of Willoughby East. At Smile Craft Dental, we pride ourselves on providing a relaxing and comfortable environment for all our patients.
This role includes front office duties, answering patient inquiries, assisting the dentist in dental procedures, sterilising instruments and making patients feel at ease. The position is casual with regular hours throughout the working week and the possibility of becoming a permanent part-time position in the future.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Be confident
- Have a friendly, caring and kind nature
- Infection control knowledge
- Dental assisting experience
- Receptionist experience in a dental office
- Competent with technology
- Outstanding communication skills
- Willing to take responsibility
- Ability to think and learn quickly
- Empathetic towards patients
- Be able to work in a fast paced and busy environment with ease
- Have initiative
- Knowledge of working with EXACT dental software is preferred but not essential
- Current Drivers licence and reliable transport
- Availability to work between Mount Colah and Willoughby East are essential
- Previous experience working in a dental environment as a receptionist and dental assistant
If you feel you are the perfect candidate for the role, please email your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note this ad has been placed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be forwarded to the practice directly.