We are seeking a highly motivated and passionate Dental Assistant with experience in both dental reception and chairside assisting to join the close-knit team in Penrith.
The team understands how important teeth are to overall health, appearance and self-confidence and are committed to providing the highest quality of dental care in an atmosphere that is friendly, supportive and relaxed.
The team of dental professionals spend time with each patient finding out what matters to them and customising treatments to meet their individual needs.
The Dental Assistant role is initially casual across 3-4 working days per week, with days negotiable for the right candidate. The role has the possibility to develop into full-time hours. The successful candidate must be comfortable and experienced with both chair-side assisting and reception duties.
Duties will include assisting the dentists in all aspects of general dentistry, completing steri and reception duties covering patient assistance, completing bookings, telephone and payment tasks.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years as a Dental Assistant, with some reception experience (essential)
- Have a strong working knowledge of D4W (essential)
- A focus on assisting patients and keen to provide a 5-star service
- Excellent communication skills and a positive working attitude
- Some previous orthodontic experience (highly regarded, but can be developed)
- A Certificate 3 in Dental Assisting (preferable)
- A willingness to take the initiative and think outside the box
- The ability to be self-directed and able to work autonomously
This casual role is ideal for someone who is bubbly, proactive, friendly and keen to grow and develop. Only candidates meeting the required experience and skills are encouraged to apply.
Apply now Interested? Please forward your resume detailing your skills and how they match the criteria listed above.
Please note this role has been listed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be sent directly to the practice.