- Newly created autonomous roles with long term career path
- Supportive team in growing global organisation with ongoing development
- Generous package incl. base, MVR and incentive scheme, full training provided.
Medicom® is a growing global provider of high-quality infection control and patient care products. We have presence on five continents through sales, logistics and manufacturing sites. Our product line spans from dental, veterinary and industrial to medical single-use supplies, as well as a comprehensive line of oral health care products. The team is friendly, supportive and committed to success in this privately owned, expanding business.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, your new role is integral in identifying new opportunities and driving sales growth in your state/territory. Armed with solid business development plans and key account management experience, you will strategically position our products to achieve the best outcomes for our clients. Ideally you will have experience in engaging directly with public and private hospitals.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Seek, prioritise and target opportunities effectively.
- Achieve sales targets and increasing market share for your territory as well as providing input to the overall performance of the state
- Actively implement and execute on sales force effectiveness initiatives to help drive business growth and sales skills development including strategic territory and account planning, customer profiles and sales training
- Utilising available sales analysis tools to assist in territory planning
- Developing relationships with and service key customer groups, identifying and utilising your key customer networks
- At least 2 years Medical Consumables Sales experience
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining relationships with clients
- Outstanding communication and sales skills
- An expectation to develop your territory from scratch – make it your own!
- The confidence and experience to introduce new customers and sales within first 6 months
- Reliable car and Australian driver’s licence essential
- An expectation to sell/service and expand your area beyond the medical / healthcare segment
Excited? Apply now!! Please send your resume and covering letter covering the key criteria. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note this role has been listed on behalf of Medicom and all applications will be sent directly to Medicom for review.