- Long-Term Career Path in a Growing Global Organization
- Small and friendly team environment with training and support
- Close to public transport, salary based on experience
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager the Assistant Accountant is responsible for but not limited to:
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Monthly Reconciliations and Assists in Month End Closing
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation and Analysis
- Daily Bank Reconciliations
- Weekly Cash flow Management
- Expense claims and reconciliations
- Assist with operations tasks such as issuing PO to head office and processing customers’ order in SAP etc.
- Assist with ad hoc duties as requested
The ideal candidate should have at least 1 to 2 years’ experience in a similar role. You are fully qualified or studying toward your qualifications, highly motived with the ability to multitask across multiple job functions. You have a can-do attitude and have ability to work under pressure.
In addition to the above, you will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisation and time management
- Attention to details is a given
- Ability to work independently to complete daily financial tasks
- Experience with SAP and handling a full set of financial accounts
Why wait? This is your chance to join a great company that offers a great team environment, ample opportunity to excel and grow, with comprehensive on the job training.
Please forward your resume and covering letter detailing your skills and experience, please ensure to address the above requirements.
Please note this role has been listed on behalf of the business and all applications will be sent directly to Medicom Australia.