Medicom® is a growing global provider of high quality infection control and patient care products. We have presence on five continents through sales, logistics and manufacturing sites. Our product line spans from dental, veterinary and industrial to medical single-use supplies, as well as a comprehensive line of oral health care products.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager the Assistant Accountant is responsible for but not limited to:
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Monthly Reconciliations and Assists in Month End Closing
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation and Analysis
- Daily Bank Reconciliations
- Weekly Cash flow Management
- Expense claims and reconciliations
- Assist with operations tasks such as issuing PO to head office and processing customers’ order in SAP etc.
- Assist with ad hoc duties as requested
The ideal candidate should have at least 1 to 2 year’s experience in similar role. You are fully qualified or studying toward your qualifications, highly motived with the ability to multitask across multiple job functions. You have a can-do attitude and have ability to work under pressure. In addition to the above, you will have:
- Excellent communication
- Strong organisation and time management
- Attention to details is a given
- Knowledge of SAP (desirable)
Why wait? This is your chance to join a great company that offers excellent conditions and comprehensive on the job training.
Please forward your resume and covering letter or to enquire further, please submit expression of interest.
Please note this role has been listed on behalf of the business and all applications will be sent directly to Medicom Australia.