- Full time role with flexibility to work Monday to Saturday as rostered
- Great supportive team in a privately owned modern practice
- Attractive hourly rate with ongoing development opportunities
At SmileCo we understand the demands of today’s lifestyle and have focused on providing convenience to our patients in a relaxed atmosphere. Our Practice has the latest equipment and services to deliver quality family dentistry and flexible appointment times.
The role requires you to manage the reception team and provide administrative support to the management team, while exercising a high degree of responsibility and initiative. Each day provides a variety of tasks including liaising and assisting with the management of new and existing patients. Leading the team you will oversee and manage reception, appointments, reports, billing, bookkeeping and banking. The role is hands on and will require you to complete 2-3 sessions a week on reception.
Practices hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm and Saturday 8am to 5pm, our reception team are integral to the smooth running of the practice and so flexibility is required.
You will have completed your Higher School Certificate and have solid knowledge and experience in commercial and administrative procedures. Professional qualifications are not essential; however a Cert IV in Practice Management will be highly regarded.
Essential skills and experience to excel in this role are:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Dental Background with Exact software
- Positive attitude with strong communication skills
- Ability and experience to handle more than one task at a time.
- Knowledge of office administration and bookkeeping, with a proficiency in general office tasks.
- Experience in leading a successful, collaborative team
Please apply with your resume detailing your skills and experience, you must also include two current referees.
Please note this role has been listed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be sent directly to the practice for review.