Coping with disruptive changes and having the ability to be resilient in today’s rapidly changing workplace has become a crucial capability for high performing leaders. Learn how to identify, reduce and manage the risk of workplace stress and improve employee resilience and wellbeing.
Duration: 2 x 2 hrs
Resilience and Stress Management
- Develop an awareness of common stressors in the workplace and related emotional responses.
- Understand the impact of stress and the effects on your body and behaviour.
- Learn how to build resilience by changing and managing your stress response.
Building your Resilience Skills
- Identify your personal and leadership resilience strengths.
- Gain awareness of skills and capabilities that support you in building resilience.
- Use strategies and tools to create a personal resilience plan.